In our modern days, all of you surely have Android smartphone. This will also allows you to accidentally delete some files in your mobile phone. Then how to recover deleted files on android without root ? There are some things that you can do for sure.
Recovering Files from interal and External Storage of Android without Root
Here is several step to recover deleted files on your Android smartphone:
- You need to stop using your smartphone and turn off all of your connection from 3G to your WiFi.
- Next you need to download Recuva which is meant for Android smartphone and it has free version to use. Then install it into your computer and run the application.
- Next thing to do is you need to connect your smartphone to your computer using USB cable connection. Or you can also take out the external card and put it on your card reader then connect it into your computer before you learn how to recover deleted files on android without root.
- For files that are located inside your internal storage, then you can also get into the location by activating the Android with USB debug function on.
- Some of your SDcard might not be recognize because of its type is unrecognizable. For this you need to copy all of your SDcard to your computer then reformat your card with FAT32 or NTFS type which is the recognizable type. Then put back the files from your computer.
- If you know where the location of the files you want to recover, then you can also go directly to the specific location that you want with the option that the Recuva software has and just follow the direction to get to your files.
- How to recover deleted files on android without root, the Recuva software will show selection of files type that you need to recover. Simply choose which kind of files you want to recover such as picture, document, music, video, emails, compressed files, or other files which will show all files you have in your storage. If you want to recover Android file type then you need to use other files which you can use to recover your chat history, WhatsUp history, and other file type that your computer might not recognize.
- Then the Recuva software will show all files that are inside your storage so you can learn how to recover deleted files on android without root. You will see files name and the path location of the files as well as the modified date of the files. There are different views that you can use to see your files, for pictures files you might want to use thumbnail for viewing the picture so you will know which files that you might have lost from the image shown.
- Check the files that you want to recover or you can also left click to highlight one file that you want to recover and click recover highlighted. If you use the check list then you just need to click the recover button to be able to recover many files at once.
- Now you can already recover all files that you want and have learn how to recover deleted files on android without root.