Sony Xperia L Receive Firmware Version 15.3.A.1.12 Update
Firmware Version 15.3.A.1.12 Update for Xperia L bring some improvements and bug fixes on its firmware
Sony Mobile, reportedly has started to give a new firmware update for Xperia L smartphones to version 15.3.A.1.12.
This firmaware update has received a license from PTCRB about a week ago, and this firmware update has been rolling in Malaysia, either via PC Companion and through SUS.
Quoted from Softpedia, apparently this time new firmware release does not bring smartphones to the latest version of the Android platform, and users will continue to enjoy Jelly Bean Android 4.2.2 OS after received the update but with some improvements and bug fixes.
However, the firmware mentioned bring good enough experience on the device. Some things that felt by the users of Xperia L after received the firmware update to version 15.3.A.1.12 such as:
- Camera Flash timing and ISO fixed
- Screen Tearing Fixed
- “Transfer data to SD Card” option fixed (Force close before)
- Walkman Album Art Widget on lock screen fixed (CROPPED Before)
- Storage meter gauge is fixed
- Notification drawer problems when using two fingers causes it to not function anymore is now fixed
There are also several new bugs experienced by some users such as:
- The Proximity sensor is not turning off after a received call. it keeps turned on continuously till answer to another call or dial a number.
- Wrong battery capacity information in percentage.
The launch of firmware update to version 15.3.A.1.12 for Sony Xperia L will be done in stages for the global markets.
Around the Web:
Snapdragon (system on chip)