Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus will support Dual-SIM and comes with 4 GB internal storage
Previously, Samsung has been reported that they have set up an advanced version of the New Galaxy Pocket, it will be named as the Galaxy Pocket Plus. The cell phone has also been rumored will support Dual-SIM capability which still looks quite rare in Android cell phones.
However, finally this time Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S530 specification has been revealed in the media, including the Internet. Reportedly almost all the features and specifications on Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 have received an upgrade from the company. That is using the Android 4.0.4. Operating system Ice Cream Sandwich and comes with an 850 MHz clock Broadcom BCM21654 processor.
In addition, Samsung also offers a 2.8-inch QVGA capacitive screen display, which has been supported with 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage capacity, which can be further expanded via MicroSD cards up to 32 GB.
For other features, this cell phone has a 2 Megapixel camera on the back and all the system will be powered by a 1200 mAh battery. As for the connection, Galaxy Pocket Plus also has embedded 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, WI-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, 3.5 mm audio jack, Bluetooth v 3.0 and AGPS.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S530 Official Specifications
- OS: Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.4)
- Processor: BCM21654 850MHz (Broadcom)
- Networks: GSM (GSM850 / EGSM900 / DCS1800 / PCS1900), WCDMA (W850 / W1900)
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- RAM: 512 Mb
- Camera: 2 megapixel camera
- Display: 2.8? QVGA TFT (C-type, Multi Touch)
- Battery: 1200mAh standard battery
- Connections: Bluetooth v3.0 / USB v2.0 HS / WiFi (802.11 b / g / n)
- Others: Accelerometer, Digital Compass, FM Radio, A-GPS.