HTC One Mini Finally Introduced
HTC One Mini is no longer a rumor and will start rolling globally in September 2013 with a price around 380 pounds
No longer a rumor, HTC One Mini was already officially announced by the Taiwanese manufacturer. In accordance with its name that carries the word Mini in tow, this HTC smartphone comes with a similar design like its ‘brother’ but served with a screen and specification under his brother.
It written HTC Mini has 4.3-inch HD resolution screen display with a pixel density of 341 ppi. The type of screen display that used by this smartphone is S-LCD2, which is also covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 as protector.
A bit looked over to the inside, the HTC One Mini comes with a dual-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 graphics processor, 1 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal memory but without microSD slot card support.
For the image captured device that embedded on this smartphone, just like the HTC One, for One Mini version is also equipped with a 4 MP camera supported by Ultra Pixel minus optical image satalization technology. The main camera on the HTC One Mini also has the ability to record 1080p with HDR.
Beside main camera which is located on the rear, HTC Mini is also packed with a secondary camera on the front. It is a 1.6 MP camera resolution that capable to record 720p video.
Speaking of the body, the HTC One Mini has dimensions of 132 x 63.2 x 25.9 mm and weighs 122 grams. To supply its power, the HTC One Mini power is supplied by Li-polymer battery with a capacity of 1800 mAh. As for connectivity, a feature such as Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-FI a/b/g/n, DLNA, GPS + GLONASS, comes to complete HTC One Mini which also has a support for the LTE networks.
HTC Mini running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system that collaborated with HTC Sense 5 UI. According to the circulated information, HTC Mini mentioned will start rolling globally in September 2013 with a price around 380 pounds.
HTC One Mini Specs summary
- 4.3-inch HD resolution S-LCD2 screen display with 341 ppi pixel density covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 as protector.
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
- Adreno 305 graphics processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 16 GB internal storage without microSD slot card.
- 4 MP rear camera and 1.6 MP front facing camera
- Has dimensions of 132 x 63.2 x 25.9 mm and weighs 122 grams
- 1800 mAH battery capacity
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-FI a/b/g/n, DLNA, GPS + GLONASS connectivity
- LTE Networks support
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system collaborated with HTC Sense 5 UI
Around the Web:
Samsung Galaxy S Duos