LG Genesis US760 is CDMA unique smartphone with two touch screens display.
As a vendor of smartphones, the LG name is increasingly flying alone. How could be that, after successfully poured the phone with various series. Now, a new Android phones LG Genesis US760 is the result of cooperation with U.S. Cellular. LG Genesis aka ie US760 will again be present to compete with its competitors in the U.S.
If judging from its form factor, LG Genesis US760 can be spelled out very unique. The reason, this smartphone comes with two touch screen display. Measuring 3.2 and 3.5 inches plus a QWERTY keyboard. Both of display screen is using 480 x 800 pixel screen resolution, 16 millions colour TFT display.
LG Genesis US760 armament
As a main armament, LG Genesis US760 equipped with 1 GHz snapdragon processor. The smartphone operating system runs on Android v2.2 aka Froyo. Works on CDMA – 1.9 GHz CDMA PCS for the network technology and EVDO† Rev. Built in 430 MB internal memory capacity that can be expanded to 8 GB with external microSD card (SD adapter included). 1500 mAh battery that can provide probably up to 2 Hours & 30 minutes usage time and probably up to 17 Days & 12 hours standbay time. And for connectivity, it using bluetooth 2.1, standar micro USB (Charging Port with Charging via Computer supported), wifi, and 3.5 mm headphone connector.
LG Genesis US760 Other Features
- The LG Genesis US760 can generate a Wi-Fi hotspot, you can share your mobile Internet connection with up to five devices.
- QWERTY Keyboard using SWYPE technolgy. It give you enhancement that can make you faster when you typing a text.
- Android Market, you can browse and download thousands of free and paid applications from around the world.
- DLNA media sharing capable
- Oodles of Google, lots google aplication like Google Talk™, Gmail™, Google Voice Actions, and Google Maps™ for LG Genesis US760.